Amigas, I need a cocktail. Can you relate? Lucky for you, I am sharing my favorite summer cocktail on the blog today. I am planning on making a delicious drink this evening, and I would love if you dolls would join me. In today’s post, you will get step by step instructions to make the best summer cocktail! You will really enjoy this delightful drink. If you decide you’d like to make this drink with me tonight or any other time, post a photo of your end result on your Instagram story, and use the #CocktailsWithReInventing50s, and tag me at @reinventing50s, and I will share your photo! Are you ready for the inside scoop? Let’s go, doll!
White Wine Spritzer
- Slice up watermelon into ice cube sized bites. Place them on a cookie sheet and freeze until solid. Boom! Watermelon ice cubes!
- Grab the glass of your choice, and add the watermelon ice cubes into the glass, and top with crushed ice.
- Add vodka soda until it fills about 1/3 of the cup.
- Add white wine spritzer until it fills another 1/3 of the cup.
- Finish off the glass with champagne of your choice.
- Top with thyme, and enjoy!
Looking for something delicious to eat with this cocktail? Check out this past blog post with some amazing recipes. Amigas, this simple, and refreshing cocktail will be your new go-to drink. I hope you love my favorite summer cocktail as much as I do. And, don’t forget that if you decide to give it a shot, please tag me on Instagram! I want to see you beautiful dolls enjoying your cocktail.
I hope you are all staying healthy, and happy during these times. In the comments below, I would love to hear what you would like to see more of on ReInventing50’s. Fashion, travel, beauty, recipes? Let me know below!